Find The Right Attorney For You
Not every lawyer is right for every person. Family law cases can be intensely personal, and you absolutely need to be able to trust your attorney, both as your advocate and as your guide. Some people want to come out of the gate swinging, bringing down the other side with as much muscle and fight as possible. Others are looking for a more reasoned approach, trying to reach a fair resolution without dragging the ordeal out for months or years.
Either way, you need to find a lawyer who matches you.
What You See
- I don’t try to convince every person who walks through my door that I’m their perfect lawyer.
- I don’t make big promises that I may not be able to keep later.
- I don’t hard sell potential clients.
- I don’t try to scare you into doing business with me.
- I don’t see my clients as just another nameless, faceless case.
Is What You Get:
- I am honest with you from the start about how I approach my cases.
- I will go over your case in detail with you and offer reasonable expectations based on experience.
- I will work to negotiate the best possible result for you, and be prepared to fight when necessary.
- I will keep you involved and informed about the process every step of the way.
- I will stay committed to outstanding personal service from day one.
- I will try to make this process as painless as possible, both emotionally and financially.
Knowledgeable | Experienced | Committed To You
I am involved in a variety family law cases. I understand the sometimes-complex processes of the system, and I come to your case having reached positive resolution in many divorce, child custody, child support and alimony cases prior to yours.
While each client provides a unique situation, knowing how the system works and how to work in that system is crucial for every case. The best strategies are built from a combination of experience and knowledge of the family law system while building a relationship with you to understand your needs and create attainable goals.
Contact me to schedule a meeting and find out if my hands-on approach to family law is a match for your case.